In Grand Hotel Bachledka**** Strachan you don’t have to worry about your safety during your stay. Strict observance of hygiene regulations is a matter of course in our hotel and all employees have also been trained on current measures.
Measures by the hotel:
- handles on doors to toilets and other communal areas are cleaned every hour with disinfectant
- disinfectants will be available at the entrances to the hotel and in the hotel premises
- all employees work with disposable gloves and gowns
- we observe minimum distances for check-in, check-out and eating on the terraces
We also expect our guests to observe hygiene regulations and follow emergency precautions. If you suspect a viral illness, you should contact your district doctor.
We do our utmost to make your holiday with us both safe and an experience.
UPDATED CANCELLATION POLICY
If government measures are in place by 20.12.2020, free cancellation will be possible 72 hours before scheduled arrival.
You can redeem the deposit paid on another date, preferred by you, with a 6-month validity.
Cancellation less than 72 hours prior to scheduled arrival will then incur a cancellation fee of 100% of the stay.
If the government measures are cancelled early, the Standard Cancellation Policy will apply:
- 28 days before the stay – 10% of the advance payment
- 27 – 15 days prior to the stay – 50% of the advance payment
- 14 – 0 days before the stay – 100% of the advance payment